Thread: Borrower is the Bank

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Not quite. But nonetheless close. The social security number and social security card card comes into play with respect to the note--such is a very key factor. There is a reason they want it or they'd otherwise refused to do business with you. Also remember "repay" means to pay again. Also, I am unaware of anything prohibiting a promissory note from containing two promises to pay LOOK CAREFULLY AND PRAYERFULLY AT THE DETAILS.
    Excellent. You are on point. I thought to edit my previous post to address this concern but then I thought I'll just leave it and see what happens. You cannot get to the closing table without first coming to terms - which is to say an agreement prior to closing. I call this the Application for Benefits.

Be not thou a respecter of persons.

It does not matter if the entity is numbered has an EIN or a SSN or a DL it does not matter. No fiction has ever gotten up and walked across the room. These numbers are accounts in the Estate. So the Grantor / Trustor / Borrower will make a demand for lawful money or not. The PN is a formalization of the promise to repay the loan evidenced in the Approval of the Application for Benefits.

The attorney therefore is reposed with a trust from both parties. And IF the attorney does not perform THEN a resulting trust will come to existence. The accounting is held within the Trust Account of the Attorney. Usually NAME OF ATTORNEY, LLC.

This should be ample evidence that this system is a closed law boundary. To make a use or not - well answer this, does it benefit you, or not? Question is: are you with enough knowledge to understand the question.

Let me say it like this: Do you typically understand agreements that you don't comprehend?

Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-21-14 at 01:37 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!