Thread: The High Purpose

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Why the Anglo-Saxons won WWII
    It was more of a why the true Believers won the war or helped win it through spiritual intersession. However, I would tend to reiterate that the United States of America is not America. However, it might be that the sovereign people of America however might have some connection with the seed of the woman that "the Great Dragon" has hunted for oh so long and likewise with England, Scotland and Ireland which were historically areas of both swarthy(brown-skinned) and fair-skinned types.

Name:  Ephesians-6-12.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  157.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have ordered up my copy!

DMT and the Soul of Prophecy.
    Its quite a fascinating read. I would reiterate that America isn't Babylon (Rome/Romitii) although it might have come under Babylon's attack/influence. Britain broke with Rome, William the Silent (aka William of Orange?) wasn't a Roman, the American Colonist broke with Britain. AFAIK it has been known since Revelations was penned that the Roman Kingdom / Romitii (RVMITII) (200 + 6 + 50 + 400 + 10 + 10) = 666. The true believers of European area and of the north African areas likely knew from which they were fleeing. One need only realize that the faith of a single believer outranks the collective power and conspiracy of even a million sorcerers, witches and warlocks...cased closed--done.

Related: 100 Points refuted why America is not Babylon the great

America & Great Britain In Prophecy

Silenced in the Schoolhouse: How Biblical Illiteracy in Our Schools Is Destroying America
    Last edited by allodial; 09-28-14 at 11:46 PM.