Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
"One last point; since I have yet to receive my 2013 Federal 1040 refund, I maintain IRS is improperly holding my Lawful Money - refund, since on & for the Record, before any payment entries are ever made to me, what WILL be paid to me is demanded, Lawful Money."

I agree, what's more, they are demanding I pay them a 10000 $ penalty for noticing them of my demanded redemption via the 1040!

So, I think I will NOTICE them of the facts!
I am seriously considering a class action lawsuit against the IRS. Will the judge be willing to overturn the law? What I mean is this:

Job 10:15 If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift up my head. I am full of confusion; therefore see thou mine affliction;

So I find that the Name is a Person of State and therefore will the State rely upon the Policy of Necessity or will truth win out? Nevertheless, I shall remain righteous and call upon Heaven to record the events to be held over until Judgment Day. In other words, the State might just take the same position as Creator - so whether the End User be righteous or not, it does not matter - in the light of Policy.

Therefore, even though I will march into the fire, my King may deliver me or not, it is up to my King. ALL THINGS are under the feet of Jesus Christ - ALL THINGS. Thus the witness.

Where two or more are gathered in my name....Class Action.

Mat 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

Mat 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Mat 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

Mat 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Mat 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

All offices of State are Ecclesiastical. So if I go privately and am met with repugnance, then I am to go again with a witness. And then I will proceed before the Public - Class Action complaint. How am I to initiate that action - I claim in the name of Jesus Christ in and to the THING. I am a Witness to His Glory.

Shalom Brethren,
Michael Joseph