Here is some Crosstalk about a conversation between a suitor and a federal judge.

Thank you! That is a great way to put the Judge in collusion with grand larceny and reporting to the Chief Judge in the District US. The Criminal Complaint will likely be rejected because the Form is allegedly only for the US Attorney general and his agents. When/if that happens then the suitor just follows his instructions and forward it by Notice to the Attorney General.

That will be interesting to hear if the AG will write a response.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 4:34 AM
To: David Merrill
Subject: Re: Diminished Money Cause

I think this is fantastic.

The injury-

Instead of seeing a natural mild deflation as technological advances lead to an increase in the capacity for productivity, which makes our money worth MORE, they have set to artificially increase the supply of money, therefore stealing the gain in purchasing power that the public would have experienced, and giving to the well-connected who have first access to the newly created money.

It is simple thievery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:19 PM
Subject: Diminished Money Cause

Dear Suitors;

I am working with one of you and decided to resort to the brain trust. I would like to establish that there really is an injury in fact. The Judge opining claims the suitor is attempting to be paid in US notes rather than Federal Reserve notes. This is untrue but is the easy Out for the Judge, like resorting to the assumption the plaintiff is demanding precious metals.

The key words I am playing with though are – legally protected interest. Is Congress failing to protect the redeemer/redeemed’s legally protected interest from this federal Judge? I am preparing a Criminal Complaint and will be sorting through Title 18 to identify the crime and the perpetrator (the Judge, or Congress).

Regards,

David Merrill.