Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw View Post
"Circumcision" is merely a euphemism for genital mutilation of children\infants that can't give consent lawfully to have their sexual organs destroyed as a sacrifice to the Abrahamic "God". It is the mark of a covenant\enslavement between yourself & this Solar entity. You should NEVER do this to your children, let them make the choice as adults if they want to remove a part of their anatomy and decrease normal sexual function to be a sexual cripple as a sign of piety.

I still resent it being done to me as an infant by a sicko stranger that liked to destroy the healthy genitals of children, along with my parents for blindly signing forms from the "Dr." @ their hospital, without ever bothering to look into the great harm that genital mutilation causes to children. It's one of the most egregious Human rights violations there is as far as I'm concerned, we need to protect the children, not harm them !
I am sorry about the pain and fear you feel.

There is a healthy purpose to circumcision. Also I have noticed how the Egyptians remarked about how quickly their Israelite slaves reproduced due to that, reduced bacteria and microbes during intercourse.

Just be sure to tell your son the difference between circumcision and castration... We don't want him using the wrong word to specify the procedure to his doctor.