Thread: Circumcision

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am sorry about the pain and fear you feel.

There is a healthy purpose to circumcision. Also I have noticed how the Egyptians remarked about how quickly their Israelite slaves reproduced due to that, reduced bacteria and microbes during intercourse.

Just be sure to tell your son the difference between circumcision and castration... We don't want him using the wrong word to specify the procedure to his doctor.

Thanks David, I don't have a son but if I did I wouldn't subject him to this cosmetic surgery unless it was a true medical emergency. And as far as genital mutilation stopping infections, it probably did help to prevent infections in the hostile deserts of the Middle East & Africa. But with all of the soaps and cleaning solutions @ our disposal these days in the Western World IMO there's absolutely no need for it.

Any time someone cuts a body part off that will never grow back, at that point it's become a felony according to modern law. If you tied up an adult male or female and excised a part of their body without their consent, you would be guilty of an A felony. Why should children lack those same Human Rights protections ? You do know that Will Keith Kellogg envisioned "circumcision" as a way to curb masturbation in young boys don't you ?

What business was it of his what young boys were doing with THEIR bodies ? I mean what a sicko even thinking of youngsters sexually. As a young person I was also subjected to harsh\rigid Fundamentalist Christianity. It was a waste of time IMO, and it had anti-life philosophy at it's core. Not to say all Christians are bad of course, but too many have harmed the youth of the nation all in the name of turning them away from the path of "sin".

I don't know why they consider tyranny a good thing David ? It's just so sick...
    Last edited by loveunderlaw; 10-28-14 at 12:05 PM.