Thread: Law of Trusts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    It has been told to me by someone who has acquired purchase from a grantee of a king, one only need to find a surviving family member who holds the original grant, contract sale with gold or silver bullion unmarked by any other sovereign. Remove from registration, bye bye property taxes. <-- this is NOT, I repeat NOT a Coresource Method for anyone who might assume it.
    I would have to say this is incorrect. Here in the States, one has to acquire the land patent as well as all deeds between your deed and the first title deed (land patent). This chain of title is the abstract of title.

You should get a real rise out of all parties involved upon NOTICING them of your acquisition of the FEDERAL land patent with a complete titles abstract . I would also grab copies of all treaties having bearing on your patent in addition to the statutes and acts having bearing on the patent as well.

One should purchase the land in gold and silver coin also indicating their intent to pay for the land at law in the sales agreement. Do not register. Do not sign an affidavit of residence either. Do not finance with a mortgage. Do not insure.

If registered, registration should be able to be removed once you pay off the portion of bonds written against your home in addition to the discharge and removal of all liens on the property. Once all is discharged, remove from registration. Uncle Gus (Errant Sovereign's Handbook) recommends to have an agent of the State grant you a quick claim deed to the property with regard to their interest in it.

I would de-register from voting as well. If one is a voter, their property is collateral for the bonds and issues voted upon. Be a general elector rather than a qualified elector.

Property registered is listed as public rather than private. You could go through the process of having the record altered to show that it is private property.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-04-11 at 02:51 AM.