Love is symbolized as the Sun
Faith is symbolized as the Moon

When the Scriptures declare that in those days the sun and the moon shall be darkened, it means that people will be lovers of themselves absent faith - seeking to please themselves. What of love thy neighbor as thyself?

Stars are symbolized as heavenly virtues - and we see them falling

Just look around what do you see? This video is a sham. Who gives a rats ass about what some singer thinks - this is HERO worship - a big no-no. Thou shalt have no other gods before me - Idolatry.

Are we like sheep - led astray.

Love is the Lion - the lion laying down with the lamb. Faith is the lamb. You might say Adam is the Sun / Eve is the Moon. The two - Love and Faith - are One. Else there is one double-minded. The will struggles to find purpose absent Love. Faith just won't cut the mustard all alone.

Love brings forth the "tender herb" - the deed. Notice the Sadducees DON'T believe in life after death - thus they live for today - loving themselves absent faith. We see that love is expressed in deeds. Jesus told us IF you love me - THEN keep my commandments. And we see that faith too is dead absent deeds.

I love that our Father is from the SHOW ME state. This lip service is no good.

Let me break it down further:

Love SERVES - Husband
Faith SUBMITS - Wife

The greatest in the Kingdom of God is your servant! The King of kings - SERVED us all. Consider that is why I submit in trust to The Word my King, my Creator and my Redeemer. Love does not say - what's in it for me - love serves without the necessity of repayment. Therefore just like Faith is dead absent deeds - so too is love dead absent deeds.

Nevertheless we see the woman in rebellion - the congregation. Is it no wonder? The husbandmen [leadership] hate her and seek to use her for whatever vile perversion they can dream up. She can't imagine there is another way so she keeps on coming back for more. He says WHAT'S MY NAME BABY - and as he abuses her - she says :such and such CODE found in court case BLANK vs. BLANK.....

He smiles and says "yep she is all mine". Where now is love and faith? I see a scared little girl and an abusive man. Pathetic isn't it?

Shalom,
Michael Joseph