Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
It might be worth considering the type of authority being wielded
always, and a major subject that requires more study. "authority"

If you want to be specific about lawful money you can say that you mean lawful money per the Coinage Act of 1792
thats good!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

Congress says:
They (Federal Reserve notes from two sentences earlier) shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...[/I]
about that part in parenthesis, I recall that you had previously indicated that the "They" is the people and not the paper?

There was a guy who posted on one of the older sites who suggested the FRB to be a system for working black magic.
depending on the definition of black magic he could be right, seems to me its much worse than that though. the whole system/matrix seems to be.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
I'm sorry you haven't found a solution nor success. No magic needed. The clues & keys are all over this website. Just start redeeming lawful money and the rest will likely fall into place. Look for posts by David Merrill & Michael Joseph and you're assured of value. Look, if someone as whimsical and crazy as me can become an 8-year success then there's hope for you too.
hi JohnnyCash thanks but your success is seemingly only a small part of David's philosophy/methodology. like I said before, its really not about the money but the "money" is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Henry View Post
You might consider that what it means to YOU is more important that what it means to THEM.

Glad to see others coming to comprehension and the word spreading.

This might help: http://www.morningliberty.com/2014/0...y-slave-notes/
hi Robert Henry,

that is most important but only to me and it doesnt translate.

thanks