Thread: George Washington A Mason (Literally!)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The one of that one that hangs in the White House has a spelling error on the rightmost 'book' (reads "UNITED SATES" instead of "UNITED STATES") because its an 'original replica' ( Gilbert Stuart did it on purpose to make distinctions) unlike the one at the Smithsonian. FYI, you're attempting to "preach to the choir". The point I'm making is that you can spend all your life letting people poke holes in things and poking holes in things yourself. But what are you going to do constructively? Doesn't take much courage to put words in dead men's mouths, does it? The PSYOPS kittens can say anything one way or another. Either way, its your choice what you believe.

Name:  Relig_of_Declaration_of_Independence_Signers.png
Views: 619
Size:  64.2 KB

Do I believe George Washington to have been some perfect, infallible God-figure? No. Do I idolize him? No. Do I believe everything I read/hear? No. Did George Washington found the United States? No. Did George Washington sign the Declaration of Independence? No. He is attacked because he is an psychological "anchor" for many. Did George Washington draft the Articles of Confederation? No. Again, his image is attacked because he is a psychological "anchor" and warfare is being waged.

Perhaps these threads might be of interest to you?

Related:

Propaganda (master link)
    Last edited by allodial; 01-31-15 at 08:40 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.