I see that many have success going after the debt collectors simply using the statutory consumer protection laws. Just using their own law against them. Example email...

-----------------------------------
WLIYD! $4,200.00...finally!
Jack strikes yet again....

"Just received a $4,200 check from a case I won back in September. They wouldn't pay so I had to hire the sheriff to levy their account. Took a few months but it was well worth it.

THANK YOU WLIYD!!!!"

How many times are you going to read these types of emails and not take any action?

How much longer are you going to let thousands of dollars just slip by?

Worst of all, how much longer are you going to sit idly by and let others knowingly violate your rights ?

Our members just keep cashing in on these idiots who literally choose to violate the law with total disregard for your rights!

Keep in mind that www.Whatliesinyourdebt.com was designed for everyone to benefit from.

It was created so people could wake up and SEE their rights violated right in front of them rather than being blind to the facts.

To eradicate the fear of going to your mailbox or answering your phone.

In a few words, it's here for everyday people to benefit from!

The reality is this....you either have so much money that you don't need to do anything or you just have everything under control.

The likely scenario is neither of the above and you really need to get things in order and you really need to make a few extra bucks!

We all do!