Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Johnny sees Famspear in many posts!

I have better things to do, like founding Castle Church and changing the world for the better. I would like to refer people to the Ignore List function for now... Johnny; I have mentioned that you make people feel bad when you make accusations. Please bite your keyboard from now on.
Hi David,

I think most of us here have better things todo also. the ignore feature will not fix this problem and its not about "making people feel bad" or "accusations" this has nothing todo with "feelings" it is about disruptions and disturbance. you can not ignore these things the same way you can not ignore the ripples on a pond that form after a bird shits above it. (you can prevent that bird from repeat)

nothing personal either, fact is, it has happened so often in the past it has derailed threads completely, ones I was never involved in.

David, Im starting to see some patterns here on the forum. you seemingly choose not to address my main question in that post aswell as most others I present. OK.

and why do so many who were very helpful to others just quit posting? not to mention those who were banned for being confrontational towards you. which I am not trying to be BTW, Im just trying my best to solve this puzzle.

if I wanted to be confrontational just for the sake of it here, I could easily do that. I dont want or care to do that.

now, heres the thing, what I have wrote is with no ill intent, it can be useful to you but that depends.

anyway you see it, have a good day and good luck changing the world.