Quote Originally Posted by itsmymoney View Post
Johnny Cash has made a salient point that redeeming in lawful money is not listed on the 'frivolous positions' held by the IRS. However, if the IRS has determined that you are simply confirming the 'FRS version' of lawful money by your novation language then perhaps this is why 5K penalties do not seem to be getting exacted on lawful money returns - but the conflict is that the IRS is honoring your TRUE lawful money declaration and non-endorseent of FRS private credit by returning your property.
Do you all actually think a man and woman scans those returns? I have learned in my experience that it may be a year before a man or woman actually gets involved. And most times because I had to force the concern to demanding an audience. You want to throw the clerk at the IRS for a spin - tell her you are seeking a sit down meeting to resolve what has clearly been a computer error. NO FEAR.

Know you are on solid ground. Those in Sodom and Gomorrah = life in the city of the Carnal Mind - naturally assume everyone is a thief. And that my friends is a double-edged sword that swings both ways.

BTW: Ownership, Property, Estate and Interest don't mean the same thing. Loose lips sink ships.

Luk 11:54 Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.

Shalom,
MJ