Thread: Allah? The Moon God?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post

That was my point if you actually read what I wrote; those who murder and forcefully submit others to ANY religion are NOT following the true faith as taught by Jesus The Christ. Jesus NEVER instructed His followers to "take up the sword" and implement forced submission unto God around the world. True believers in Christ are peace makers and make a willing choice to worship the true pre-existent Creator of ALL things, YHWH ("I AM that I AM").

Slavery, torture, racism and warfare for the purpose of converting non-believers are ALL against the true teachings of our Lord and Savior, Jesus The Christ. Anyone who practices these things are NOT true believers; the "Pope" is NOT the "Vicar of Christ" as there is no "go-between" for His true followers.

Anyone who believes and follows Jesus The Christ (The Way) is a member of God's set-apart family of Yis'rael (NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL) regardless of ethnicity or race. This is a voluntary choice, not a forced conversion by the edge of a sword or the barrel of a gun.
    Amen. In fact I would say that Buddists are closer to following Jesus CHRIST than modern day Christianity. Modern day Religion with their "dogs of war" mentality promoted to them by their war demi-gods screaming out GOD BLESS AMERICA - away with it. It is REPUGNANT.

Symbols are a way of conveying thought patterns thru time. Unfortunately folks begin to worship the symbol and not what it means. For instance I see folks today dunking and sprinkling and all sorts of nonsense calling it Baptism and yet in no way shape or manner was the symbolic language in the Gospels indicating that one should go to a bathtub or pool and be immersed in water. The WATER is the Truth of God. Baptism is by FIRE - which is to say by the Holy Spirit.

In fact the Holy Spirit thru the writer of Hebrews indicates - just quit all the nonsense - LEAVING the principal doctrines lets move on. Yet those on the spoon fed symbols don't realize they are worshiping Baal by lifting up the symbol as part of their traditions in religion. Another great one is SABBATH.

Modern day religion is so far from the truth of Sabbath as to argue over Saturday or Sunday. I mean if this is not blindness I don't know what is. Sabbath is about coming to REST - the 7th day - man becomes Man. Said another way man is RE-GENERATED or RE-CREATED into Man - which is to say a Celestial Man. One can only come to Sabbath in the Upper Room. No unclean or impure thought can reside in the temple. Therefore no fear, no doubt, no uncleanness abides in the temple. Here there is Rest.

I and the Father are One. Am is present tense. Therefore AM is added. Father's character is "I". For the Kingdom is Within me. Therefore I shall have no other gods before ME. I shall shut out the "men of Sodom" close the door upon the Carnal Mind - which is to say Satan. Before the stones begin to fly - Notice that we are "thought beings". You might consider that carefully.

Read John 1:1 until you get it. Uranus is chasing Jupiter away. The control systems are on the way out. When folks begin to understand that Christ has returned and can be found WITHIN them - the pastors who seek to dominate and control will be out of a job. They will not take too kindly to the message. Nor will the religious for their concept of Salvation is faulty. Unfortunately most have no clue of the Left Hand in Charity or the Right Hand in Knowledge [The House that Wisdom Built].

Therefore SAVIORS are required. Jesus was FIRST of the FIRSTFRUITS plural.

Oba 1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

Jesus was the ENSIGN - the guide. Christ condescended to flesh in Christ JESUS. Jesus was just like any one of us as he had to be and yet folks go around like a bunch of silly cheerleaders in their vain imaginations. If Jesus was not like me in EVERY WAY - then forget it, I don't want another minute of this mess. But he was just like me and Jesus does not show how great He is - he showed how great WE CAN BE. Shall we listen to Jesus:

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, HE DOETH THE WORKS.

Joh 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Now then, Jesus is EXACTLY like me in every way and the Father was in Jesus. Jesus knew where to find the Father so that they might EAT UNLEAVENED BREAD - Spiritual Passover. So that Jesus might find Rest - Sabbath. Let the clowns argue over a day. You find rest in Meditation and that can be EVERY DAY. And should be. Un-Leavened bread is God's Truth - the Heavenly Waters. And yet Religion has most thinking that God lives on some planet way out there in Space or perhaps in another universe. How Absurd. Then as I wait in the Upper Room then as promised I shall be Baptized by the Holy Spirit in Fire. But I must FIRST be washed in Truth. And I sure ain't gonna find that truth in 51000 denominations!

Daniel prayed thrice daily. 1st = Passover; 2nd = Pentecost; 3rd = Tabernacles. It is humorous to this writer than folks are looking for Pentecost and Passover has yet to be celebrated. The kingdom is WITHIN - end of story. Every one out here walking around in Religion is DEAD. From God's perspective these are all dead - spiritually deader than a doornail. To become alive is to be born in the Spirit - which means one is Baptized in the Upper Room.

Very few find this Upper Room BECAUSE they are too busy trying to find God in their own intellect and emotion. These are actually traveling 180 degrees AWAY FROM GOD. But these think they are pleasing God as they seek in their own undertakings. These are Cain. And Father said to Cain - Sin lies at the door. Therefore these remain dead in Spirit and the sword of the Lord - The Word - slays them.

Starting to get it yet? These are their own worst enemy!

================================================== =

So pick your flavor - it doesn't matter - The Way is narrow and few find it. FEW FIND IT. Give away the stone and you will find.

The Abomination that causes Desolation dawned on me recently. It was the Horror that I stand in my own way - My Ego keeps me out of the Garden - it is the Gate Keeper that keeps me from the Garden planted EASTWARD in Eden. East is at the Right side of the House.

The Kingdom does not come by Observation

The preacher man told me I had to have faith but when I asked him to define faith he failed miserably! Faith is EARNED by relationship. I mean stop and think, one day you took your car to be fixed and you tried a mechanic that came recommended by a friend you trust. You have faith in your friend so you went on faith. The mechanic did a good job so you came back. He EARNED your faith which is to say your trust.

But preacher man told me to put my blind faith in something that he himself is unclear about. In fact I looked at his life and he was a more miserable lot than I was. So I considered and I found that the preacher was propounding his own VAIN IDEAS of Christ. He was not obeying Jesus CHRIST. On the contrary! These are RULERS of Sodom. Overlords of the Carnal Mind - just pay us each week and we will make you FEEL BETTER. Got our fix of religion this week - replace Preacher with DRUG PUSHER and it comes into perfect light.

Isa 1:10 Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

Isa 1:11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

Isa 1:12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

And the preacher man stood up and said "I talked to Godddddddd" last night. But he testifies against himself to be a thief and a robber!

Jer_14:14 Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

They all got together and said - "What do you think it means" - that is what they teach! Thinking themselves holy and set-apart these are Agents of Satan in the pulpit - pleasing the ears of the congregation - singing a lullaby - Go to sleep little babe.

Isa 52:1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Isa 52:2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

Mal 4:2 But unto you that revere my way shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in Her wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

CONTINUING....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-09-15 at 01:00 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!