Thread: Envoy sent as emissary to secure peace

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. In summary there are enough people jailed even specifically for intentionally or even unwittingly trying to apply Treasury Direct solutions, that I am confident in calling it illegal. I will not tolerate subtracting the effective remedy and leaving only the dangerous verbage and am banishing Motla68 for promoting fraudulent solutions/remedy. It is dangerous for StSC to allow that sort of behavior.

We do not need to post, like we see from Motla68, constant THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE waivers of indemnity because the remedy is written into the law. I notice that this direct misdirection in the opening post of the thread here (at least that I have noticed) seems to be the first time Molla68 posted such a disclaimer... Revealing!
    Don't trust Michael Joseph or any other man. The reason men are spoiled is because they lean on other men. How utterly STUPID!

The fact that one would say MJ saw it, in effort to build trust is not acceptable to me. However, should I decide to lend my credence to methods, then that is another matter. Will you gang up on me now because I also have similar views?

The operation of trust law is dependent on the operator knowing Trust Law. Man[kind] gets screwed coming and going because in their stupidly they step all over themselves to ACT for the Trustee where they have no standing to do so.

The only way to win, is not to play. Therefore the Ticket being private Property of some trust. All Stop. Because I know some of you cannot keep up.

Trustee - One who acts for a Trust and holds the Legal Title of the Res as his estate. The estate belongs to the Trustee! It is his estate!

Beneficiary - One who benefits from the estate and MAY be with the equitable title, depending on the Trust Agreement

Trust Corpus = Property or Res that make up the estate.

Usufruct - One who has not the legal or equitable interest but get to USE based on a Right

Property = Right of Use

Now the Trustee manages the Right of Use. Keep up. Right of Use = Property!
    Beneficiary = cestui que trust - and is with the Right of Use.

Owner = Registered Party on Trust Asset Registry. Typically CESTUI QUE TRUST - and is Probated [Civilly DEAD]

-------------------------------

If you can keep up, tell me is the Property the Car? If you say yes, then just move on....this is not for you. If you say no, then keep reading.

Now lets examine. The Trustee will manage the Property. The beneficiary will Use the Property.

Traffic Stop: Trustees Agent [Trustee] issues forth "Intangible Property" from the Trust upon the CESTUI QUE TRUST. Hello, people the CQT is the OWNER!

Tell me where is the man[kind] in this example? I will wait....

If you say CQT is the man, then stop reading and move on. If you say, hey wait the man is not Trustee or Beneficiary, then keep reading.....

--------------------------------

Some men decide, that the Private Property [intangible in nature] is not theirs. How in the world could on come to that decision? What an utterly ridiculous idea. If you think so, stop reading.

So they return the INTANGIBLE PROPERTY to the Trustee for INTERNAL management. What the Trustee does is not the man's concern. The man has no standing to do anything with another's Private Property. The man is neither Beneficiary or Trustee!

And yet some think this is some how a setoff scheme. This has nothing to do with the man in this example. The man does not have the authority to setoff anything. The man lacks capacity to tell or make the Trustee do ANYTHING!

But some men think differently and so they go to jail due to their own damned stupidity. They TRUST in other men!

Now this thing with Motla68 has me scratching my head because he has used me to build confidence. MJ asked me to be here. We are all man[kind] here and we can make up our own mind.

------------------------------------

There are many different paths and each man shall walk according to his conscious. I can think of times when R4C makes perfect sense. I can also think of times that it makes no sense.

-------------------------------------

To call what Motla68 did some sort of Trespass upon the US Treasury is unfair. I think that one might say a Word of Caution to the reader that they had best make sure they understand trust structure prior to attempting any part of this.

-------------------------------------

Motla68 warning that the post is not Legal Advise is ABSOLUTELY appropriate Why? BECAUSE HE IS NOT THE TRUSTEE! And he lacks a license to practice PRIVATE law of the PRIVATE United States.

And unless you desire to court the PRIVATE United States, as Trustee speaking for your estate - as Suitor, then shut up and go home! What you think you filed that LoR in personal capacity. If you do, then that is about to tell me you have zero clue what you actually did and you are relying on another man.

If someone wants to usurp the Trustee, then they had best just go run and hide. Else learn how the trust works and work with it - you, Reader are foreign to it from the beginning.

It is just an Interface.

--------------------------------------

To the one who would say, but you filed a Libel of Review too. I can assure you Reader, I spent many, many hours making it my own. And I can assure you that the Judgment issued forth was also very much my issue. It took me three weeks to write it.

But I do not lean on it. I have come to see it is just another wrench in the tool bag. I like to call it Linear Algebra. It helps me to comprehend. Other times I pull out Differential Equations, so that I can look thru the proper lens.

If you do not comprehend, well too bad. It was not for you anyways.

Shalom,
    mj

P.S. I apologize if this was perceived as a Rant.

P.S.S. Pop Quiz: What makes up a Trust Estate? Answer: Property. What is Property? Answer: RIGHTS of use.

Is Property the actual Matter or Expression? If you say yes, then this DEFINITELY is NOT for you.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-07-11 at 12:44 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!