You know there are many outworkings to the Word. Therefore I will not declare what is laid on my heart to be the only truth. What the Holy Spirit gives to one man may not be the same to another. We are not all about the same uses in the Kingdom. Therefore, who am I to limit the Everliving?

Darkness is ignorance. Which is to say every man's and woman's status in the carnal mind. Which is to say Babylon, which is to say the Valley or the Plains of Mamre or the low places in the Earth. Enlightenment is the High Places - Mountains - Spiritual.

Right, race or gender has nothing to do with Abraham. Abraham in the analogy is every man and woman that ever lived. The Sun is a symbol used in the Bible to denote the coming of the morning which is always the removal of darkness or ignorance. Jacob wrestled with the Angel all night. But in the morning came the blessing.

Mal 4:2 But unto you that revere my way shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in Her wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Symbolic language has a voice. The reason they continue to worship in reality is for the most part ignorance. Therefore there is a need for a teacher, but once these are taught, they are no longer in need of a teacher. Once the way is known, then there is no longer a need for a teacher. Yet we see many learning, always learning, but never coming to the truth.

1Jn 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

1Jn 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Yes indeed there is a 2nd coming, who can deny that? But Jesus was very clear, if you can receive the Kingdom To Day, why wait? To Day is the day if you can hear His voice!

I love the story of Abram concerning his father's idols - Ref the Book of Jasher. Abram one day went into his father's den and took an axe and smashed all of his father's idols save the big one. He then took the axe and put it in the big one's hand. When his father inquired as to what happened Abram replied, the little ones must have made the big one mad. At once his father was angry declaring that sticks and stones can't think or act. I imagine Abram gave his father the Rodney Dangerfield eyes.

While the idol is false the energy given to them is real. Therefore, I don't cling to the literal because the allegorical has real meaning for my life. I do not setup a false idol of the literal. Jesus himself told folks DON'T worship me. But what do people do? Exactly what Jesus told them not to do. The church is supposed to clothe herself modestly, but what does she do exactly the opposite. Jesus told us the Kingdom does not come by observation but what do people do they look without themselves "looking for a sign of his coming".

I find it amazing that people ask Jesus into their heart. Where did Jesus command that to occur? In fact Jesus invites us into His Heart! IF we would just place our trust with Him. Which means we are bound by the bylaws of The Way and we bind ourselves to obey. Paraphrasing Jesus: if you appoint me King why do ye so if you refuse to obey me? Valid question, yes?

Yes they were dead in their carnal mind, but by grace [H - the fifth letter] they we made alive. I am Abram and so is everyone. Those who are made alive are Abraham.

A priest has office. Office means duty. Therefore a royal priest before God has uses in the Kingdom of God. According to The Way: El Shaddai has the Administration - The House that Wisdom Built. For She oversees all that He tells His servants.

Joh 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

Joh 2:5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

Luk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her [Mary], The Holy Spirit [El Shaddai] shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest [Yehovah] shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God [Immanuel].

Mary therefore is a surrogate that brings forth the Heavenly child of Promise. Mary therefore is an aspect of us that is active or lies dormant. For the most part the world is carnal and therefore dormant or desolate.

Jer 12:9 Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour.

Jer 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

Jer 12:11 They have made it desolate, and being desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth it to heart.

The inheritance of God is Is-Ra-El. Not a race or a gender but a Spiritual folk - Abraham/Sarah [two become one] submit in feminine deed [as wife] to Yehoshuah [Jesus Christ] as groom.

Abram/Sarai are carnal and flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. In fact to be carnal minded is Hatred against God.

Be blessed,
MJ