Thread: Envoy sent as emissary to secure peace

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It sounds as though you missed it - Motla68 excluded the remedy verbiage in his explanation. He intentionally misled the readers here, excluding the remedy found in the law. Now he is banished specifically because he did that.
    Please do not see the foregoing post against you, David, or for Motla68. There are many things he does that I just cannot support. It is not my way. Yet, I seek to comprehend the Trust and to gain the knowledge of its mystery as it has eluded man[kind] for a long time and is now coming to light.

I mean no disrespect to either one of you men. You are both my friends. I will say that Motla68 is not a good teacher. He reminds me of my Statics professor. He would be working on a problem to find a "Resultant" over a force distribution described by many different functions. His knowledge of calculus was superior to mine and he would invariably skip many steps that would leave me, the student, wondering "Huh".

When he was questioned he would say, haven't you taken 1st, 2nd, 3rd Calculus? Well of course I had to admit, yes. He would scratch his head and say, "well then what's the problem"?

I can remember asking him a question after one class. His response - maybe Engineering is not for you. I made an "A" and proceeded to set the curve. But not because professor was a good teacher, he was not. It was because I put in the long hours of WORK in myself.

As have both of you. And I.

So be it.

shalom,
    mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-07-11 at 01:12 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!