Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
I AM is God name what then is God's name I AM. God holds the difference Christ paid that difference all religion still begs the difference just that one war in heaven?
Religion is a beggar at the gate - a lame man begging alms. I talked to a fella a few days back and he went into a great discourse about how Russia was going to march south on the city of Jerusalem and ....blah, blah, blah.

Dan is in the North - Dan is the emotional nature. Ephraim is in the West - Ephraim is the intellectual nature. Reuben is in the South - Reuben is the physical nature. Judah is in the east - Judah is the spiritual. So then the enemy comes from the North.

Why does religion make God to be a liar? For one race/tribe says "we are chosen" but God says I don't have respect unto persons. So then the men and women who occupy in the Trust Boundary known as Russia [or whatever it is called today] are just as precious to God as the men and women who occupy in the Trust Boundary known as Germany or Israel, or United States or Europe or any state.

However we like to think that God is on our side. And that of course would mean God is not on the side of those who oppose our ideologies and of those who would take our cozy, comfortable lifestyles that we enjoy off the backs of children and those who have not two pennies to rub together. Yep God Bless America - where at least we know we're free! What a joke.

Then of course there is the crowd who says they can't wait to see Jesus - but they of course never do what Jesus says and since they all believe they must die to see he whom they love dearly - so they say - they await the day of their death. I say, why not hurry it along. So I asked the gentleman aforementioned if he loved Jesus so dearly and wanted a face to face relationship so badly why didn't he just prosecute his own death so that he might get to be with his beloved and cherished one! Here is where his hypocrisy shown like a lighthouse in the black of night.

So I ask - come on Mr. religionist, why are you playing games? If Jesus is your beloved and you are love sick with desire to have a face to face relationship, then why are you waiting? There is of course the fall back story - He is coming back any time now. Ahhhhh. And so therefore one wants to be prepared for his coming. Nitey nite - sleep well.

But lets see what Jesus actually said. Because, I grow so weary of those who put words in his mouth.

Mar_1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Yee haw - that was 2000 +/- years ago. Apparently Jesus did not get the memo from the Higher Ups that the Kingdom would be established at some future date. Jesus said the time is fulfilled [past tense] and the kingdom of God is NOW.

--------------------

Addressing a loose end: that being that the parables were understood by the disciples or some such nonsense: Again with traditions of mis-understanding; so let me go forth to win friends...

Mat 13:34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

Mat 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

Mat 13:51 Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

Comment: Gee in v.36 even after Jesus spoke the parable of the tares to everyone, that means you and I friend, Jesus then sent away the multitude that refuses to discipline themselves in the Way that Jesus prescribed and Jesus then explained the parable unto the disciples. I notice that the disciples were the only ones who cared enough to ask "hey, what's that mean?" Does that have value for my life today?

The multitudes form their own vain reasonings which results in their religion - and as such, they remain blind thinking of themselves that they see so far. But notice Jesus sent away the multitude. Gee after hearing the meaning the disciples have to be thinking "Thank God we have God on our side!" Of course the last was in irony.

Indeed the ego wants what it wants - and Herod will remove John's head in order to appease his conscience. Er, Er... I mean I will do what I need to do in order to justify myself and my deeds - as I rationalize myself into the arms of the savior by and thru my phoney religion. That includes finding others to agree with me so that we might all sleep well in our beds. For how can the majority be wrong?

Let me tell you a tale of the North Country Blues

Shalom
MJ