I doubt Sheriff Clark would agree with any of your assertions. If you listen to his analysis of these recent events, as well as others, he paints a much different picture than the one you put forth.

He doesn't look Nigerian to me, I don't know for sure, but I would bet he is one of those who had their culture "stripped away", as you put it, and yet found a way to "make it" and hold the high office of "Sheriff". He is not alone, there are many more with his high character who seemed to find a way to make, and live, an honorable life under the same conditions you speak of.

"Hands up, Don't Shoot" was a completely false narrative which led to unwarranted violence and destruction of property. Just because one has a right to protest, doesn't mean one is immune from criticism when they do so under false pretenses.

The fact that the "Police" are also out there to generate revenue is nothing new; that happens almost everywhere to almost everyone.

Those who act upon their disgusting racist views should be reprimanded harshly; that means on both sides of the issue.