Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
Your assumptions make your arguments unreasonable. The fact that I wrote, "I doubt..." would imply an opinion as to what I believe how the Sheriff would respond to your assertions; why would I presume to speak for him when he does a phenomenal job speaking for himself? Have you listened to him yet?
Your scope is too wide. This is a subtle attempt at a wholesale dismissive.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans
Unarmed does NOT mean NOT Dangerous or NOT Life Threatening. I presume the overwhelming majority of "Police Officers" would concur.
Thus, unarmed means to gun them down?
I thought police officers were trained to handle such situations professionally? Perhaps they aren't as competent, as we've been led to believe?

Acting out destructively and violently based on a false narrative will not stop bullets, police harassment, police brutality, or profiling either; in fact, it may increase it.
False narrative of your own construction.

In the case of Tamir Rice, he was gunned down within 3 seconds of contact with the officer. The officer hadn't even given him a warning.
In the case of Eric Gardner, he was strangled to death with an illegal choke hold.
In the case of John Crawford III, he was merely holding a pellet gun while on the phone, while the officer decided to play "Counterstrike".

Can you explain to me where the three individuals above were "acting out destructively and violently".

I find it peculiar that Ryan Groiux can go on a rampage in Arizona and James E. Holmes can shoot up a movie theater, yet they can manage to capture them alive?

Heaven forbid a black male has a toy gun, sell cigarettes, or hold a pellet gun while talking on a cellphone in a store. Judge Dredd time?

The fact that "Hands up, Don't Shoot" was "nationwide" doesn't make it any more credible; it makes it worse since many were convinced of a false premise. It also doesn't excuse the subsequent violence and destruction that occurred in Ferguson.
What makes it credible is that it has shone a light on police brutality, especially with regard to African-Americans, in these United States.
It has also shone a light on judicial and governmental conrruption in Ferguson. So much so that the state supreme court of Missouri took charge of all cases involving the municipality of Ferguson, MO.

Ignorance is no excuse; almost every city in America has roving revenue agents collecting unnecessary "fines" for otherwise victimless "crimes". Let the ignorant be ignorant; you obviously took the time to learn about your surroundings and the workings of the "system" in your midst. Why excuse others for not caring to do the same?
Rather than condemnation, how about informing them?
If a person or group of persons won't take the time to inform themselves after being led to water, it will be what it will be.

If someone speaks the opinion that all white people are evil, it is the same idiocy as someone who speaks the opinion that all black people are criminals. Please point to any current law in America which supports racism in any form.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Sentencing_Act
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014...04463789858002

Your request has been extinguished.