Back to Genesis 3:16

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow
and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Now, wait, all they did brother was eat an apple. Why would there be great pains in conception and in child birth? Maybe the apple was poison…..blah, blah, blah…..fairy tales..

H6089

‛etseb

eh'-tseb
From

H6087; an earthen vessel; usually (painful) toil; also a pang (whether of body or mind): - grievous, idol, labor, sorrow.

I watched my wife give issue forth two children believe me when I tell you it was no walk in the park. Must have been that apple Eve ate. Yep, it all makes sense now.

Could you please elaborate on what your assertion is here? I have read all four of your offerings and the teaching of the three "Ages" are very interesting. However, this point of yours about the man and woman not actually eating a fruit of the tree is confusing.

Gen. 3:6
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

6086. ets
tree, trees, wood
Original Word: עֵץ
Transliteration: ets
Phonetic Spelling: (ates)
Short Definition: wood

3978. maakal
food
Original Word: מַאֲכָל
Transliteration: maakal
Phonetic Spelling: (mah-ak-awl')
Short Definition: food