Thread: The Gift

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Well, I can mostly agree with these last posts. Either I was totally missing your stance before or you have backed off a bit; I am still on the fence about that.

Of course I can agree with the assertion that we must always be diligent after what is ultimately important; being spiritually-minded and NOT seeking to build up treasures on earth. Do not be pre-occupied regarding carnal thoughts and desires and keep your focus on the Kingdom of God.

However, discounting the flesh altogether leans toward the neo-gnostic and theosophic. I do not buy into the "we're not really here, it's all just an illusion" theory.

I apologize if I misconstrued your views.
    I have found that folks hear what they want to hear. Nevertheless I would that each man would be an independent thinker and that religion be completely destroyed. I appreciate your honesty.

Exo_19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

The other day a woman tried to tell me that the eye on the back of the dollar was the eye of Lucifer. She said why are you laughing? I said I view it as the eye of Providence. There are no idols in my book. I am free in Christ. I could have just said prove it with first hand knowledge and testimony that she was privy to the development of the seal, but then again, that would be a complete waste of my time because I knew she was spewing words that were given to her - cut/pasted upon her fragile mind. And that would only alienate her from further discourse.

Genesis Ch 1 reflects either a renewing of terrestrial man into the Celestial Man or it could even be rendered the Creation of matter.

Either way:

Gen_1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-26-15 at 02:51 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!