Thread: Non-Christian Historical Evidence for the Existence of Jesus

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Why Christ was never historically a Christian simply his ministry was to expose not impose a religion it is my humble opinion the 2nd coming of Christ is a concious awakening within your sleeping Christ its comforting what Christ said and did Christian religion that brass knuckle therapy has put us all to sleep a divine spark takes us out of rehab one cant invent a better Christ when we each spark on different ignitions but if a physical Christ was necessary for a Man & Woman of Judah then its no different when Christ shows up at a Greyhound bus station or on the Whitehorse with earth wind and fire and the Miami Horns in Central park it just does not need to happen it be great but the day millions spark as one in the Christ the message the performance waits on us all Easter whats not in your bonnet certain eggs have been hidden takes a lifetime to fill that basket . Take Christ bowling this Friday stop killin Christ or wishing someone could.My intent was not historically or religious as restricted as the video is who can explain Christ its when ones told few are qualified to even try the. Thief on the Cross puts mud in my eye
    Last edited by xparte; 04-03-15 at 06:43 AM. Reason: direction