Wife has direct deposit every other Friday, so on the Monday following the deposit, I call up her acct online and for each line entry there is an icon to click for "comments".....so I click the one for the previous Friday's direct deposit and in the SUBJECT heading I put "Lawful Money demand"....and in the body of the message I put

"Just to make clear....by a preponderance of substantive evidence under Federal Rules of Evidence Exception to Hearsay Rule 803(6)(B)
http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_803

--> Lawful Money and Full Discharge is demanded on ALL TRANSACTIONS per 12USC§411, 12USC§95a(2)

by: /s/ sally katherine
"

Before I press SEND, I print the message to a local PDF file [I use "do v7pdf" freeware] & save that pdf locally. Now press SEND, there are two copies of the demand....one on the bank's server & one on my flash drive. I also utilize the same for all ATM cash withdrawals.

Also online @ the bank, I "print" pdf's [both sides] of all checks we wrote and other deposit slips we made....both with the above "all transactions" demand on the front of the instruments....& save those to the flash drive also.

At the end of last year, I uploaded the pdf images of 65 transactions to a google drive & shared that URL w/ IRS on "schedule for line 21" form [Tax Act free online]....mailed in a paper return & less than 4 weeks later we had our return direct deposited --> slapped the demand on that too!!

Thank you Doug555 for the tips !!!!