thanks for your input on my inquiry walter. calling these people on the phone to ask these types of questions is not something I have tried for several reasons but if I cant find the info I need to verify/confirm authentication elsewhere I may have to do that. I can already imagine the hold times and run around I'll probably get into there though. probably have to speak to a computer at some point also.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
George it is growth when sites get sluggish u cant throw away your encyclopaedias just cause the wife gotta answers for everything its your site your air find some reruns from the old site throw nuthin away.
hi xparte, suijurisclub had a tremendous wealth of knowledge that was all lost when the admin went missing and then database purged. along with a 300+ page thread by David Merrill as he battled it out in real-time with the system. and his 300 million dollar lien and where he offered a share in that to the membership. its how I became convinced David was walking the talk. posted his record keeping step by step though the whole deal too.