Thread: The Parable of the Fig Tree

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    You know me well enough by now brother; I have to "keep em coming" because I have already tossed out most of what I was taught, or thought I knew, so I must be diligent after the truth, knowledge and keys to the Divine mysteries I seek.

It sounds like we are coming to some more common ground here with the interpretation of this account. I believe that the "eating" of the "tree" was the willful discourse and taking in of the word of the being that God warned and commanded not to. That makes the most sense and it really fits in well with all of the other uses of the word "eat" prior to that passage and throughout the scriptures. God commanded not to "eat" of the "tree" becuase He knew the subtilness and cunning of this being and He knew that "taking in" of this being would lead to defilement and further sin. The subsequent sex act (touching) of the "tree" by the woman was the result of the first disobedient act; "eating of the tree". I don't believe that "Adam" had any sexual contact with the "tree" because that is just too unnatural an act to engage in for the pure "First Adam" whereby the seed of the savior would be brought from. I believe the man willfully took part in discourse (did "eat"), as did the woman, and then, to keep, save or redeem his wife he "touched" her within a short time after her encounter with the "tree". This would be considered an unclean act since the woman had just had intercourse with someone else.

This also explains the twin brothers being born; "thy seed" and "her seed" from two different fathers who had intercourse with the woman within a short period of time.
    It is so simple; yet so few will see it. Thank you for this concise and precise description of events. The interesting thing for me, at least, is taking notice that there was law prior to Sinai.

I am so glad that you see this. Now realize the only TWO types of assemblies that Yehoshuah was okay with taught who claimed to be Yehudah and do lie but are of Satan. Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:9. Are we starting to "count" the number of his name? We must start in the Garden.

Perhaps a Study of the 1st and 2nd influx of the Angels are now appropriate. I am up for whatever. I am just glad that this opportunity has presented itself.

We can learn the symbolism of 3*3*3 = 27 - Book of Daniel. And we shall learn about the 2nd attack on The Woman's Holy Seedline.

Shalom,
    mj

Thank you for the perspective of being "unclean". You are exactly right. The Man trying to redeem her - amazing - would have made himself unclean as well.

We see later in the 2nd Man - the Son of Man that Joseph refuses to "know his wife" until after she gives birth and her time of healing has passed.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-12-11 at 02:31 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!