Thread: Allah? The Moon God?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I might have heard of that. James CAMERON is said to be a 33rd degree Freemason. So, I would have to keep that in mind while watching. I always felt he was quite some unique director the way he used color and sound to set and control moods and such in movies (the movie "The Abyss" movie being a case in point). When I read allegations about Ewen Cameron being his father it tended to make perfect sense. However, its said that to the contrary that one Phillip Cameron is James Cameron's father.

Nonetheless, if you watch shows like the Abyss or Titanic, its worth noting how deep of a range of sound the movies feature especially how low, low bass sounds (even ambient or background sounds) are utilized rather than merely doing the bare minimum for a given scene. Terminator 1, 2 & 3 also showcased a remarkable use of sound and color.

Side note/q: Did you see or read about the dive he did in that specially made sub (www.deepseachallenge.com)?
    Last edited by allodial; 06-22-15 at 06:08 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.