Thread: Banks that have account software that allows you to insert lawful demand clause.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    One can open a bank on the State level (via the appropriate State department) or as a national banking association (via the OCC). FRB membership is not necessarily a requirement on the State level. The failure of folks to properly establish the banks you mentioned is probably because they were doing it for the wrong reasons. There are also non-bank financial institutions. It is also possible to establish a bank outside the USA and open a branch in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Helpmedoitright View Post
    My background is in software design/programming/systems. There are several big players in the Banking software world. My bank does not allow me to make any additions/verbage to direct deposits through their online banking software. My OP was to find out if anyone knew of a specific online banking software that allows the addition of comments such as the lawful money demand statement. One thing I know is this; computers are mere machines and do what WE tell them to do. Therefore creating the option within the banking software to allow bank customers to make their own comments would not be difficult to do. I'm going to pursue some of the major banking software vendors and inquire about this capability. It MUST be possible because there is a post on this forum which indicates the Suitor is able to add the lawful money demand statement as a notation to his direct deposit via his online banking software.

The ultimate deal would be to own my own bank, that way I could run the software how I wanted to. Speaking of which, there have been numerous attempts through the years by various freedom oriented people to start/open a bank or credit union. Unfortunately, most of these have failed, some taking a lot of people's money in the process. Many of the smaller and family owned banks have been bought up by the huge banking cartels. I understand it takes about ten million cool ones to open a bank plus application to the federal reserve for a charter.

Banking has changed a lot in recent years. Fifty years ago, you and your banker had a relationship. They knew you and your business needs and were there to serve. Nowadays, about every three months or so when you walk into your bank, the faces and names have changed. This makes it difficult to establish a positive relationship with a banker. My local bank decided to shut down all their super market locations because it would save them eight million bux a year in salaries. They said in their press release that people could do 99% of their banking through ATMs. I guess they expect you to carry on a banking relationship with an ATM machine.
    When a company talks about saving money by paying less in salaries it might be best to translate that as them saying

"We want to profit as much as we can off of you people without paying you people--we could care less about your society we just want to line our pockets."
    IMHO its best to pay people so they don't starve or resort to robbery than save a few pennies. Notice how companies justify hiking food prices due to higher gasoline prices but if their employees say gas prices have gone up I need more $ they would laugh at that. If they paid the workers more money, no one would notice the difference if the gas prices went up. It should be clear that they are deliberately trying to create poverty and disparity. As long as people keeping tolerating that kind of crap.... I'm not necessarily for "equality" (which can mean stealing from people and dragging talented, industrious people down to the level of sluggish, lazy people to make 'everyone' 'equal') I'm for equity.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-23-15 at 10:18 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.