There you go.........

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
I maintain that the claimant issues forth demands whereof he/she seeks relief. In my humble opinion, They shall be redeemed on demand is a requirement upon those who hold an oath of office. The one who demands does so without duty. The trustee must keep the ledger/accounting. I keep it as simple as possible. I make my demand for Lawful Money and what is given to me is of little accord. I have fulfilled the law what is left is for the trustee to perform his/her duty to the public. Therefore it is my opinion that the "demander" is not the "redeemer".
Just sign check as: REDEEMED IN LAWFUL MONEY PURSUANT TO 12 USC 411

The point being, in conclusion, it’s not a legal determination that’s up to the Treasury, the Treasurer, the Secretary of the Treasury, the bank teller or the bank notary, judge or the IRS.

This is a decision to demand lawful money that’s up to you, by remedy. You’re the one who makes the choice.

A woman in a small Maine bank had the bank manager demand that she strike through the restricted endorsement (is what it was called up there).

DEPOSITED FOR CREDIT ON ACCOUNT OR EXCHANGED FOR NON-NEGOTIABLE FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES OF EQUAL VALUE

She was a single mom. She had to. Her demand was clear and witnessed by the notary at the bank.

The following week she hand wrote a simpler demand for lawful money, and it worked fine.

REDEEMED IN LAWFUL MONEY PURSUANT TO 12 USC 411

Thank you John-Henry Hill.