Thread: Adam, Satan, and the King of Tyre: The Interpretation of Ezekiel 28:11-19 in Late Ant

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was hoping that many would see the connection between the King of Tyre as the Satan or Mammon or the Body Consciousness of which Jesus spoke. When the Adam received for the "fruit" he fell headlong into body consciousness and thusly his identity with the Serpent by and thru the five senses. Thusly he fell into the hell in which we find ourselves today. Thusly the King of Tyre, Satan, King of Sodom, Devil, Dragon etc, etc is connected right back to the Adam within which is the base or carnal mind.

It is as St. Paul said the Carnal Mind is enmity against God. It only seeks its own understanding, identity which is to say the King or Pharaoh or Mammon is the Carnal Lower Mind. And thusly the children [thoughts and desires] that are birthed are in no way a means to escape. For carnality cannot escape itself - thusly from ABOVE must one be born. For what is fleshly is fleshly and cannot ascend.

I apologize if I have assumed that many would make the connections. All of the physical interpretations ever made and that will ever be made will not in any way shape or form enter upon the Kingdom of God. For it is a requirement that one be born of water [physical birth] and of Spirit. And it is of the latter whereof I seek.

For many are born of water [in John] but few are born in Fire [in Jesus: Spirit]. Thusly they remain as the woman at the well - thirsty for water - not realizing the truth encrypted within the physical words. I mean who gets lost for 40 years? It is so ridiculous that I suppose even the ancients never supposed anyone would believe that more than a million folks wondered in a desert lost. Thank God for GPS - so that might never happen again.

But then like a lightening bolt from the East - it dawns on me - to be lost in the Wilderness of the Carnal Physical Mind - trapped in physicality under the lusts and desires of the Dragon/Carnal nature is exactly what the writer was discussing - 40 years in the desert of the mind. Whereof is born no good thing - for the Children born thereof are Desolate. And thusly no good truth comes from such a mind only more misery in the drudgery of the Wilderness of Babylon - whereof is wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony. From such a consciousness advances a ruler to rule them all. The Pharaoh of the Material World - the Serpent in the Garden - the Central Nervous System - symbolized by the one world leader which WILL MANIFEST as it must. Because the Ego only seeks its own. Thusly what is within manifests without. And no idea or thought or desire born out of the Whore which rides the Seven is clean. It is an abomination of desolation - and none of her children will advance mankind one step closer to the Garden.

Of which the said Garden is not locked or has some sort of shut door. Thusly this so called "King of Tyre" being in the Garden is right on. For it is the Mind. Thusly perfectly connecting to your post/thread - for Fallen [Adam] which is to say Mankind "for He called Their name Adam" - remains under the rule of Satan which is to say the Physical Mind or Body Consciousness. Nevertheless what is physical couches the Spirit. Thusly all of the Spiritual teaching lie dormant in the "Trojan Horse" styled PARABLES and ALLEGORIES awaiting the Seeker, the Asker, the Knocker at the Door who attempts to do exactly what Jesus did.

For Jesus said "Those who overcome, just as I overcame....."

I apologize yet again for making too many presumptions. I suppose I might just agree that there once lived a man named Adam. To what end does that help anyone at this time? There once lived a man who was my granddaddy. His flesh is dead and gone now but the lessons he instilled in my dad and I and further his genome continue in me. For Levi tithed to Melchizedek in the loins of Abraham.

How is it that Religion seeks of its own - such that those that are steeped in its path declare how they are persecuted just as Jesus said? When in fact Christianity is practiced almost with impunity by BILLIONS across this globe without persecution - and how do I know this is literal intellectual masturbation [spilling of the seed on the ground]? Because when I go to one of the 41,000 +/- churches and ask if they have the truth the pastor will say "Yes" excluding all others. So then I go to another denomination and ask the same question and lo and behold I get the same answer. Now how can that be? Except that they are BOTH confused - living in this Land of Confusion - just as Phil Collins sings - "and not enough Love to go around. Hey SUPERMAN where are you now? When everything has gone wrong somehow......"

The King of Tyre continues to rule....and will rule with the Whore of Confusion the Adam and Eve within every man and woman living under this Babylon - Body Consciousness - ruled by the Para-sympathetic and Sympathetic the winding snakes - and the Rod [Spine] which is to say IN THE EARTH.

Psa 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Perhaps, maybe just perhaps - "the heathen" are the vain thoughts and imaginations which are birthed from the Whore riding the Serpent - of her Seven helpers. It seems Snow White indeed ate of an apple - but it was poisonous and she fell into a deep Carnal Sleep - off to the land of NOD.

But Aaron's Rod will one day bud - and that Candlestick [Spine] which has two natures will become Golden. And those seven natures of the Serpent will be subdued as one is baptised in Fire - MOSHE - Mem-Shin-Hey. But this remains as LOT camping with Abram for Moshe remains veiled to the physical/carnal mind trapped in Egypt.

Mem = Water
    Shin = Fire
    Hey = Ladder

This is the Central Pillar which one must ascend = Jacob's Ladder. Which is encoded by John's baptism by water and then Jesus' baptism by fire. Indeed the wonderful Wisdom of which the Scriptures are written are amazing to me for those who do not understand them have spread them all over the world - and thusly the truth remains veiled awaiting the Keys of Knowledge - to come forth and show what has always been there.

For the King of Tyre must be put to death - I die daily said St. Paul. And Jesus said "pick up your CROSS and follow me". Drink all the good water you want, eat the best food you can, treat your body to the best of the very best and I guarantee that it will go into the grave. Carnality does not and will not inherit.

Jesus made it very plain - God and Mammon cannot be served at the same time. Oh I know folks will say Mammon is money or such other non-sense. Which is merely a diversion from the real truth. For the Mind will always seek to satisfy the desires. And once satisfied the mind seems at ease but this too is an illusion for it is as if the satiation of the desire brought on the ease. But rather, it is a vicious treadmill of which the hamster never gets off. Thusly, it is written:

Psa 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
    Psa 82:7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Say that prince that is being discussed is the King of Tyre or Adam if you like. Therefore a choice remains - life or death. As it is everyday.

GREAT NEWS: Jesus said we might overcome as he overcame. That means dear reader that the door to the Garden is NOT locked. But do you have faith enough to trust Jesus to do as Jesus commands and not as the traditions of the Churches have commanded which has made void the Word. I trust Jesus CHRIST. Yehoshuah - Annointed Savior - who TAUGHT and SHOWED the Way. So that we might also walk in the same Way. Or, I suppose I might go buy a set of pom poms and sit as a silly cheerleader in the pews - singing and wasting my time. I think I will have the courage to follow Jesus.

Let the King of Tyre die - and Let inner anointing come forth.

1Jn_2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Well gee whiz....let me read that again, did it just say "I need not that any man teach me?" Well gee whiz, when the brothers and sisters awaken, I guess Pastor is out of a job. Is it no wonder why the physical illusion is maintained?

Hopefully you will have patience with such a fool as I and please bear with me in my folly.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-26-15 at 08:48 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!