When sharing my success, trying to reach people, I've learned there are many psychological factors at play, whether actively deployed or subconsciously applied. Much effort has gone into building false assumptions (ie. the nation is under external attack, etc). Some you try to reach are ignorant, some in denial, many are fearful. And there is always the possibility you're just dealing with an agent gathering intel and playing mind games. At another forum someone also wanted to see my certified IRS letter but of course I didn't share it. The letter contained no secret incantation, the attached evidence of non-endorsed checks was the key to victory.

I agree he already has the answers, or at a minimum they are available here at this forum. I advise not spending much time and energy on the unconvinced. They know I've escaped taxation via non-endorsement and they know where to find me for more. Oh I'll try, but after a certain point the time and effort is wasted and can even be counter-productive. They may defend their false positions more vociferously. They will ostracize the rebel who sees it all too clearly. The effort itself may wear down the person dedicated to the truth and toward good. My advice is not to worry about them. Very complex psychological factors are at work. By presenting your case, you are disturbing their comfort zones. So let them pay taxes we easily avoid. Let them lose their life savings. Let them take up residence in a FEMA Camp. Let them take the tainted vaccines. Let them have the RFID chip. Let them be subjected to strip searches at airports, and be exposed to radiation. Let them drink the fracked ground water. Let them live in the California drought zone. Let them lose their retirement account in the market crash. Let them have their bank accounts depleted by bail-in confiscations. Let them be tracked like farm animals with credit cards, Facebook and Google Plus. These are willing subjects to the fascist state.