Thread: Inside St. Louis County’s Predatory Night Courts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've sat in many a soup kitchen, laid in my share of gutters. with poor folks that are know more white or black or catholic or protestant than Poor a common anguish in a black face or a white face put on a Jew face for CBS History month sorry Mike the shortest month was given to black anguish faces are governed races not just tribes and faces a bible story is what anguish faces to this day cope with the meek are inherent bye default .MJ when a racist needs a race what better than a month to celebrate i would love poor white trash month but every month is the same no need too stop being poor in Feb for educated poor black faces the courts and the cops have Faces and are as cruel in Feb as March u break a Man like a horse. Christ lives in every face of anguish and its time to follow his groove and put some Christ up in those blank government faces remind them the men and women just have a person but God and Christ and Me will enjoy the same impunity as a living soul can afford emotion.A kind Man seeks truth the only reward is wisdom that's written on your heart worn on your sleeve the meek inherit each other be as mild or wild as required to flip the tables. https://youtu.be/0M9kIxR_ePU Anthony Williams and millions like him are changing places or trading places be black or white how is it possible .SSN are black or white if a difference can be made it starts with Christ not with court the whole world is registered meek 7 days a week .the dice the dance a meek birth & meek death who benefits this earth Me and the ones in it.keep the earth and be its dust next time around a kingdom and trust.
    Last edited by xparte; 09-07-15 at 03:49 PM.