Thread: Europeans are starting to ignore the Pope's advice, they want closed borders

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris has offered to buy an island off Greece or Italy and develop it to help hundreds of thousands of people fleeing from Syria and other conflicts.

The telecoms tycoon first announced the initiative on Twitter.

"Greece or Italy sell me an island, I'll call its independence and host the migrants and provide jobs for them building their new country," he wrote.
    Notice he says "I'll call its independence". I suspect that somewhat in between the lines, he is revealing the true agenda. The interesting thing is, why does he need to "offer" when he can simply buy an island. There are many Greek islands for sale on real estate sites. Why does it have to be "independent" or its "own country"? Why can't the Syrian Muslims live under Eastern Orthodox Greece? If Muslims hate the countries they come from, why are they so eager to recreate them elsewhere?

Name:  2006-323.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  100.9 KB

Related:
    Egypt Billionaire Offers to Buy Island for Refugees
    Last edited by allodial; 09-12-15 at 01:50 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.