Maybe VOS is a hierarchy that many men and women manifest. These question are old. And when one answer is found 10 more questions abound. They are based on the interaction between the past and future. And are intertwined as a nursery rhyme. Candy for the brain. What you have talked about. Duality. It seems that enlightenment is not really the objective of philosophy. It is boring. No thought. Because enough thinking has been done to reality it is truly the duality in which one is trying to overcome. But this is not ideal, as all philosophy is not, so the quest continues, down the rabbit hole and into the woods of yesteryear and futurerama.

Whatever it is that we are experiencing is so far beyond our comprehension that continue insisting we know anything at all is utter foolishness. For the questions of old are still new when whatever it is we are existing in has continued on not even observing this little speck of dirt floating around in the smoothie.

Maybe this would be a good start. A surrendering of our egos and accepting defeat.?. That sounds like a good starting point.

I know nothing, and am not sure of anything in which I think, state, feel, or observe. Direct observation however dictates to me that I must follow my body. It directs me. If I dont the thoughts such as these have little meaning. We might decide that we 'believe' in many things in which lead to a further believe that we in fact dont need to follow the body, but these things have no truth in them beyond speculation, and philosophy, which are confined to mostly non-reality. By reality I mean what effects us on a daily basis that alters our lives from the ideals we have, or the perceptions of those ideals.

The term 'dualism' was originally coined to denote coeternal binary opposition. As long as there is a question, there will be dualism then, because you have the binary opposition in the problem of a right answer and a wrong answer to a problem or question.

Proof of this "that I can see with my eyes" is this statement: "You make the argument of DUALISM. But this in no way helps us to solve the Identity problem. We must TRUST in order to create a work around Identity. "

You are supporting binary opposistion in your statement, by creating opposing forces.

I see this AS the very problem in which you state is the problem, since a singularity; as opposed dualism, is the mechanism used to solve the problem.

Life is a paradox. It is both. It is all. It is nothing at all. It is everything. It is parts.

We know this, but yet still look for what is above it in understanding, when there is no above, below, or sideways to begin with.