I have been looking into stamping the FRN to make it a US note. In another thread Martin Earl brought the concept of the president side of the note being split into 2 sides the FRN side and the US note side. I am looking at a 10 dollar note from 2006. In the US note side there is a very interesting thing going on, inside the box it says THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and We The People. It also has a serial number (minus the black 3 digit extension on the FRN side) and the number 10 is in green and is the only number not encumbered by the box. lets not forget it is signed by the Secretary of the Treasury (does he not EXPATRIATE to take that position? I will keep looking). I would think the signers are setting it up so one is WITHIN and one WITHOUT the UNITED STATES.

I would like to add my view that the FRN actual represents 3 trusts on 2 sides. The back of the note (who says its the back anyway I think it is really the front!) appears to be our trust with GOD. The whole side of the note says THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and IN GOD WE TRUST. Please note the font of the THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA on this side it is light green with a dark shadow around it. On the other side it is opposite (Black type with clear shadow). The back side is the only side that allows the 10 out of the box.

SO I have to agree with DM to stamp the backside which to me makes it OUR frontside and shows who we have trust in (GOD).

I will say this is all very confusing as I am sure it is meant to be.
Be Well
MC