Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
I would have replied with something like…

"Thank you for your response that your authority comes from 'the statute'. I have a few follow-up questions: 1) What statute? 2) To whom and where territorially does this 'statute' apply? 3) What facts, evidence and testimony do you have that this 'statute' applies to me and my property."

Now let them start talking.
A numbered name is the property of the one who established the name and numbered it. The name/number reflects and account and at all times man and woman are without that account but may grant into that account upon certain uses established by law. The administration of said account is what is truly being discussed. For statutes establish liabilities upon those who might act as fiduciary - in guardianship, trusteeship, executorship, etc, etc.

Thusly TRUST must be established. Either by implied deed or express deed. Or perhaps upon mis-deed. For Divine Law requires "Thou shall not steal".

And consider that an attorney practices within a certain law boundary [ies] upon which the Settlors grant license to make the use of practice of the special law.