Thread: Important Answers About Ownership of Federal Land

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Might that be COLUMBIAN CODE?
    Name:  PercyJacksonSeaOfMonsters2013CapitolSceneScript.png
Views: 679
Size:  36.0 KB

I've long wanted to post a youtube link to a scene in the Percy (Perseus son of Poseidon, "god of the sea") Jackson movie series. There is a scene in the second movie where the people associated with the ancient times of Zeus are traveling and happen upon the U.S. Capitol Building and Washington, D.C. and make an immediate connection with....

Name:  percy-jackson-and-the-lightning-thief-1-19-10.jpg
Views: 1198
Size:  209.1 KB

(KA/HA/C)OLYMP(B)US(IA)--Olympus. What a "coincidence" that the capital of Washington state is OLYMPIA. Ultimately Olympus, in the movie, is on the 600th floor of the Empire State Building on Manhattan Island (Dutch-Lenape land). I read "Columbia" (ha'Olympia) as code for "Olympus" or "Olympia" as in "Behold ('ha'), Olympia". Interestingly enough, the 600th floor would definitely be above the high tide mark, wouldn't it?

I organized the pages into a .pdf - Municipal Code of 1871. You deserve it. You have really shared some amazing insight around here over the years!
    Thank you.

P.S. What might be more interesting yet is that this seems law/God in action rather than the whims of men, regardless of how organized they be.
    "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:18.

I heard something weird; - That viewing the Nile Delta as a cerebral cortex one can find a very convincing image of human anatomy. But if you try looking at where the pineal gland is located, that part of the geography is blocked from the general public to view it?
    Goro Adachi's Time Rivers might be even weirder. However, you might find interest in The Temple In Man by R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz .

Name:  3127cf627ee48c39bb79054625070b04-g.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  52.4 KB Name:  51PVcWjx23L._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  37.7 KB

(Note should read The Temple In Man... "of" is Orwellian "time travel" revision.)

Related:
    Percy Jackson’s Manhattan
    Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (Chapter 8 starts with the DC scene)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by allodial; 10-10-15 at 11:46 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.