Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
hi everyone,

this is a video I found while searching melchezidek on GLP, Ive seen this mans videos before but not too familiar with him. the reason I wanted to share it here is a syncronistic one because he touches on several things that have been discussed here recently.

he says abram lies about sara being his sister and sara was actually his wife. David has been writing about this guilt thing from incest about this but if sara was arbrams wife then that (incest/guilt) doesnt fit.

he also talks about the literal vs allegorical interpretations and shows how the bible has mistake written in so that a keen reader can identify mistakes and in that way realize it is to be taken allegorically instead of literally.

he provides several references to scriptures about these things too.

might be worth a look and some discussion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=dH2bWKPoS_U

anyone here more fami8liar with this man in the video?
Bill Donahue is a fantastic teacher. Consider for a moment why is it so important that this man and woman lived? If Christ who is paramount is to be formed in man[kind] then the Scripture is clearly talking about a metaphysical forming. Therefore, while at Galations the Scripture clearly says these things are allegories...that does not mean these folks did not exist. But then it does not mean they existed either.

The question in my mind is why does it matter? Consider the "seat of the soul" is the Pineal in man. Clearly this is a physical application - The Way - which activates this Pine Cone such that the sand becomes rock. Another way to look at it, in my point of view only, is to say I too was once a thought being. In the beginning was The Word and The Word was with God and The Word was God. And The Word became flesh. I find myself in flesh.

If you enjoy Bill Donahue, then you will enjoy Joel Goldsmith. Click Here for an example teaching.

As with all things, weigh them in the balance of your mind.

If you want to learn a tremendous amount on Melchizedek,this site - Click Here - may be a help to you. I was amazed how I had read and studied Scripture but that there are levels of understanding. The depth of the Scriptures regarding Wisdom is truly amazing.

Shalom,
MJ