Thread: Law of Trusts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    And this really gets me excited - as a watchman watches.

The Fig Tree "chute" was planted on midnight 14 May 1948 the day that Israel declared independence. That means May 15th or on Pentecost!

This Month and Year the Fig Tree was planted in Jerusalem and Judah and Others who claim to be of Judah returned in mass.

--------------------------------

573 BC Nisan 10, plus 1260 + 1260 years = AD 1948 Pentecost [have you read Ezekiel lately?]

May 14, 1948 (Midnight, Iyar 6) = May 15, 1948

Can you count = 2520 - Who can see = MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN [how about the book of Daniel?]

--------------------------------

Any biblical scholar worth his salt can tell you of the five month period - the season of the locusts - May thru September. [How about the Book of Joel and Revelation Ch 9 and Genesis Ch 7:24]

Now this really gets me going. As Manasseh knows not who he is and for that matter why he is so blessed.

And I find it very interesting that as of May 15th Geitner says "I shall be forced to pursue extraordinary measures" - 30 days from Apr 15th. And on the next day is May 16th - Default. Or, will there be forgiveness? A global restructuring of money systems? We shall see.

Problem is a Trust needs someone to lean on it - I mean what is a trust if no one trusts in it?

Regarding restructuring of Property - I have no doubt.

shalom,
    mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-18-11 at 02:40 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!