Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
Unfortunately I wrote that prior to the "great computer crash of 2013". I lost many of my writings in that crash. I heard a man say that in order for one to love another there must be intimacy. I myself do not subscribe to such a philosophy. I can love my brethren in my work. Which is evidenced in your writing. Apparently you benefited from the work and as such I am edified and find justification of my purpose.

I will attempt to connect this thread to another more recent thread with the concept of the dead hand. When land aliens to a dead hand there can be no compelled service of a dead hand. Consider now the concept of Socage and Ward in regard to management of persons and various estates granted of the king to his lords.
here on boise, idaho, at the state archives location, they are exhibiting what purport to be letters patent (appointments to offices such as chief justice of the supreme court, etc. of the "Territory of Idaho") and other writings, including the attached, which, if i remember correctly, lincoln allegedly scribed as an attorney for some folks he knew regarding some property they claimed an interest in.

interesting to note some of the words/terms that michael joseph offered in his explanation of the various degrees and nature of 'fee' as regards real property, such as 'fee simple absolute', 'living stock of heirs', etcetera. i don't recall in what year this was purported to have been made.

peace, love and life to all...

p.s. can't find a way to attach a photo. may just not see it or may have to wait to be 'unfiltered' on this forum