Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
Many women in the USA and UK and NZ have been playing right into crafty hands. Women are in a worse situation than they were in the 60s. Now hardly any sane and aware man wants to be responsible for women who lack discretion (who become 'the town bicycle'). They have to resort to giving sexual favors, some even give their kids over to sexual favors to get money or to acquire favors. The reality is, these sorts of women will reject the idea of being subject to a man but then go out and slave away for creatures of men and willingly participate in degrading sexual conduct as opposed to having upright relations with an upright husband.

Many so-called Christian women who worship State idols are much like the Pharisees and company who rejected the true shepherd and instead received a worthless shepherd instead--they get to become predators helping the Rogue State divorce money and resources from men. A society that exists to support the pleasures of feral women is perhaps more of a zoo than any civil society.
BINGO...

At my age, nothing available but used goods.

It will be really interesting when my generation is in their 50s and 60s.

If you are a man, I recommend having your evac plans hot and on standby.....