The "notice of intent" didnt have a case number, just the NAME, so my presumption is that is was never entered into evidence. There was no judgement, this was an arraignment, the terms of the release on recognizance apparently subject me to the ORDER, which was to take an initial drug test, "enroll" in their program for random testing 3X month. It was really weird. The prosecutor was not present for arraignment, it was just me, what I believe to be a clerk (typing at a terminal), and the magistrate/judge. Arrest in April -> ??? -> Notice of intent, rebutted -> letter from PD stating a warrant is out -> "arraignment". They never asked me to plea, I never entered a plea, I told them that I was there by special appearance to challenge jurisdiciton (which was denied on the register of actions I've come to find out) and they entered a plea of not guilty "standing mute". I was never provided a sworn copy of the complaint either. There are numerous procedural issues that my attorney takes exception to - he's curious as well.

It is my understanding that in common law proceedings a plea of not guilty is always entered by default. The next event to take place is a "pre-trial" which is scheduled for 1:30 on Tuesday. I'm trying to get my ducks in a row for that, which so far are as follows:

1) Get into evidence the document showing my rebuttal of the intent, and challenge of jurisdiction (pre arraignment challenge, additionally I challenged at arraignment)
2) Get a copy of the sworn complaint certified, certified copies of all the actors oaths of office
3) Raise the spector of jurisdiction, choice of law, diversity, whether this is an action at equity (which it feels like) or at common law, in-rem or "quasi in rem".
4) File a (even if not well plead) counterclaim.
5) Force the clerk to correct the NAME.