hello david merrill...

looks like the wording and thus requirement for the oaths of office for public officials on idaho is different than that/those on colorado. to wit:
Constitution of the state of Idaho approved 3 july 1890

SECTION 12. QUALIFICATIONS OF OFFICERS. All officers elected at
such election shall, within thirty days after they have been declared elected, take the
oath required by this Constitution and give the same bond required by the law of the
territory to be given in case of like officers of the territory, district or county, and
shall thereupon enter upon the duties of their respective offices; but the legislature
may require by law all such officers to give other or further bonds as a condition of
their continuance in office.

SECTION 17. SALARIES OF JUSTICES AND JUDGES. The salary of the
justices of the Supreme Court, the salary of judges of the court of appeals, the salary
of the judges of the district court and the salary of magistrate judges shall be as
provided by statute, and no justice of the Supreme Court, judge of the court of
appeals,judge of the district court or magistrate judge, shall be paid his salary, or any
part thereof, unless he shall have first taken and subscribed an oath that there is not
in his hands any matter in controversy not decided by him which had been finally
submitted for his consideration and determination, thirty days prior to the taking and
subscribing such oath.

SECTION 25. OATH OF OFFICE. The members of the legislature shall,
before they enter upon the duties of their respective offices, take or subscribe the
following oath or affirmation: “I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be)
that I will support the constitution of the United States and the constitution of the
state of Idaho, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of senator (or
representative, as the case may be) according to the best of my ability.” And such
oath may be administered by the governor, secretary of state, or judge of the
Supreme Court, or presiding officer of either house.

Oath that magistrates are required by statute to take satisfies provision of United States Constitution relating to oaths, although oath makes no reference to or invocation of God. I.C. § 59–401; U.S.C.A. Const. Arts. 6, cl. 1 et seq., 6, cl. 3.

many thanks for the hints as to what and where to search.

on another topic, i have gone back and forth on the concept of recording and/or registering any instrument with a county, state, on the federal level, etcetera (without a full indenture/arrangement declaration of the terms and conditions - in favor of the true owner/beneficiary), as it seems that even the simple act of recording an instrument on the county assigns an (implied/assumed, on the part of the 'state', 'county', etcetera) beneficial (or maybe other nature thereof, i'm not sure) interest in the substance of said instrument.

in thinking aloud here, however, it seems that if there's already an overriding, all-encompassing arrangement in place in whose indenture it's manifested that all form, nature, substance, character and the like of instrument recorded, registered, etcetera with any entity in the world and on this earth is made, ab initio, as a special deposit where lawful money is demanded, that may make that grant to the state, county, etcetera take on a whole different nature.

still learning.

love, peace and life to all of yahweh's servants...