Thread: What Options Am I Left With? (Did Not R4C or Send Back Traffic Citations)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The same goes for Missouri. Licenses are through the Missouri Department of Revenue. The Director of Revenue in Missouri has some of the same duties as the Secretary of the U.S. Treasury. IMHO the DL # is the State equivalent of a tax ID number.

Re: Notice of Sale
    Regarding notice of sale, again, without the notice of sale, the DMV/DoR will hang on to the last known registered owner information. They need notice that the previous owner is no longer owner(surety) on the automobile so that they can de-register. They are aware that automobiles are exported to or purchased in jurisdictions where the buyer doesn't have to register. For example, someone can purchase a 2015 pickup truck and use exclusively on a private racetrack or a farm--no plates needed. The notice of sale to the previous State of registration notifies them of the change. Having the previous owner sign it and include their DL # is a good idea IMHO. It might not hurt to send a copy of the bill of sale or bill of assignment as an enclosure.

The notice of sale signed by the new owner and the former owner should serve to prevent them from going back the last known owner.
    DMV and DoR distinction flavors the whole deal with DISTRICT jurisdiction.

I am not sure I can explain it briefly better than you just did.

The distortion in thinking is that one re-registers the automobile, but simply replies "That is private." when asked what the sale amount is for. What you are talking about is removing plates. Colorado has the same (uniform laws) doctrine of "Last Registered Owner" as far as process goes.

Name:  One in the Same Tax Receipt [ATTACH]3227[/ATTACH] tax sanitized.JPG
Views: 288
Size:  216.2 KB
    REMEMBER/REMEDY/REDEMPTION

The point being that I could already be driving the State's automobile, registered as the trustee (for the purpose of settling Charges) in "my" legal or full name, and sell it and re-register it to me (the True Me in Jesus CHRIST, CHRIST Jesus balanced right/left male/female) I AM, for a private amount. I come out, through my shadow material with awakened genome having biblical prophecy (alpha/omega) time being an illusion, actually owning the vehicle. See that there is no property tax? - But fair is responsible so I am still paying for bridges and road use?

This is the Quickening into eternal - the Holy Instant sustainable.

When you look at it simply though, you have to create the car to own it.

If you keep the Creator of the car out there, then the Creator of the car owns the car - out there.

IS THE STATE YOUR GOD?

Name:  Vitruvian man at doctor's office.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  30.1 KB

A suitor keeps this Vitruvian Man image in his office. I hear that the length of one side of the Pentagram is about how long a single strand of DNA is stretched out full length. - Big Surprise! It is only four complex molecules thick though, so you can bunch this incredible amount of information into the nucleus of a cell if you wad it back up - this double helix. Even so, you prayed it into existence with an electron microscope...

That is the interface between Mind and Form.

So forget about the engineers and geneticists who invented the electron microscope through which to pray. Let's think about that table upon which the electron microscope sets. 14K years ago a fellow kept bumping his knees into the side of the rock where he had plopped his dinner. Every time he thought more about dinner than his knees he was uncomfortable with how the hard rock kept making him unhappy during dinner so he moved the tree stump to a part of the rock where it was more recessed and gave more room to move his knees. There you have some of that "junk DNA".

That fellow still lives and sometimes even mutters to you in dreams and visions. But everybody who has refined and manufactured tables since is supplying the illusion the electron microscope is really setting atop a table for you to pray for a glimpse of the Interface where You/I AM are creating the universe, is alive in you, in that 6.5' of Information.

For me, Time was the measured disintegration of energy into matter as witnessed through fleshy eyes. Then when I was 40 I invented a time machine and now God is love because the Holy Spirit always delivers the correct interpretation out of the infinite sea of information in allegorical metaphor created by the ego.

Last edited by David Merrill; 11-22-15 at 09:07 AM.