Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The amazing aspect of the foregoing verse is that folks are actually looking for this to happen!
That is utterly amazing.

Anyone who cannot see that has been the status quo since the day FDRs banking "holiday" ended in 1934 is a member of the proverbial "people" who perish through lack of knowledge.

I suggest that the manner of use of the NAME determines one's trust and faith; is it a "pass-thru" entity used out of necessity or does one lay claim to it? Do one use it for his/her benefit or for the benefit of others? If one owns nothing in the DEAD realm then the NAME is only a transmitting utility whereby energy and labor is given freely, and in toto, for the benefit of the public trust - one cannot "owe" since there is nothing left to give.

I was born on this land but my mom and dad were not, yet I am aware of these "goings-on" I suppose that makes no difference as to one's quest for truth; there are people who have been on this land for generations who haven't a clue as to the topic at hand.

The question is, do you truly seek out the truth or are you comfortable with the worldly status quo?