Thread: Express trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiofoiarequest View Post
    Care to elucidate a bit more on your thoughts here? I wasn't able to draw any meaning from what you linked other than the P-Appellant's statement concerning his reason for instigating the action..typical grasping-for-straws action instigated by disgruntled mortgagor who wasn't able to perform their undertaking or remedy the default? Or something I'm missing?
    Some patriots feel that all federal court is or should be Article III judiciary. Some others feel that there is no Article III court available. In my complaint about Colorado criminal syndicalism I allow for some leverage that I may take this matter into Article III original jurisdiction with the US Supreme Court.

Name:  Rule 17.1.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  107.4 KB

On Page 10 of 110 in the linked Complaint I speak of 153 and the Right Side of the Boat. This is akin to what MJ might be speaking about when he designates OFFICES to Cain and Abel. I model this to be more akin to a dialogue in Shutter Island during the storm about Men of Violence and Violent Men. This is because the same Mark (stigma) is upon both the Sons of Evil and the Sons of Man. Which OATH is both the mark upon Cain's forhead and the mark upon Sons of Seth, Exodus 13:16. Notice how the Complaint indicts a criminal syndicalism based in distorting oaths of office so that government is protected from the people, rather than the other way around.

So possibly one reason that I simply pass over requests for more explanation is my way of providing way too much information? After all, should this be filed into the US Supreme Court under Rule 17.1 it could easily lead to hundreds of convicts, even confessed criminals demanding their cases be reviewed and retried because the judicial officers were defrauding their own courtrooms...

What I offer in the complaint is a quiet way around all that. After all, I appreciate the Men of Violence keeping a rein on Violent Men.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-27-15 at 06:07 AM.