Thread: Express trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Cain and Nimrod are historically regarded to have built religions based on coercive violence and to have built cities through kidnapping (reducing men to chattel -> temple desecration?)--blind coercive faith is perhaps hoped for to keep that kind of system together. Because he saw the value in others trusting him doesn't mean he necessarily trusted anyone else.

God's sons and children know the significance of the verifiable, pragmatic and provable faith by which the worlds were created. For, faith is: [1] the substance of things hoped for, [2] the evidence of things not seen.
    Yes but try to think about the inner temple - Me or You. Cain is an aspect of me which seeks the "I" it is my personality which seeks to dominate and rule under my understandings of which I was and am able to discern thru my experience [tilling the ground] - Abel is an aspect of Me and You which is a shepherd of God's Truths.

When these are seen as aspects in Me then the work is undertaken to reverse the roles. In love I do not require trust - I require Honor. Trust is subject to Love. Faith is wonderful - but let us push past Faith into Perfection which is the union of Love - Wisdom - Truth.

Pilate, the lower aspect, asked of Jesus, the higher aspect, "what is truth?" This is a symbol to show that the lower cannot understand what is higher and the higher must redeem the lower. Faith is wonderful and is in fact a Title Deed to the Vineyard - but Love is better. I find many religions today propagated by the use of fear.

What is interesting to me is that the "burden of proof is cast upon the believer." Why is this so? Who has the claim one who claims God or one who denies God? Are these not both claims? Can one man save another? If not, then why is the burden of proof cast upon the believer? And this burden of proof is it not propounded in words? What of a man's deeds?

I do not think that man has been reduced to chattel, rather I think Trust Accounts were created of which man makes a use and in doing so his deeds subject said one to the administration of said accounts. The husbandman [men] know it is not lawful to tax a son of the living God.

Genesis 9:4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Nevertheless, the Husbandmen also know that All Things are subject to the claim establishing dominion.

Gen 9:2 And the reverence of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

Gen 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

=========

For instance the preacher says "look at the signs of the times" and yet what does Jesus say?

Mat_12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah:

Clearly he speaks not to men and women having physical sex without the wedding bed - and yet the Carnal reflects a higher truth!

Make a promise - keep a promise. And the lower shall be made subject to the higher.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-27-15 at 11:27 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!