Thread: Express trust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Some would not conclude "doomsday suicide cultism" from the literal words; it all depends upon one's presuppositions. Further, some would also recognize that perhaps the literal and spiritual meanings co-exist and are the synergistic teachings of an omniscient Creator who meets us where we are. God knows ALL and He is not constrained by time and space, therefore he knows what will transpire literally and uses that to teach us lessons that transcend the literal happenings, not render them "unreal" or illusionary.

The books are a guide from our Creator written by the chosen few who He inspired over time. If we believe in Divine Providence, we realize there is something bigger and greater than we at work in the unseen realm and those who ask, seek and knock will not be ignored by Him. If there are texts which fundamental contradict the four Gospels regarding the birth, life, death and resurrection of Jesus The Christ of Nazareth, then we must honestly acknowledge that and choose whom we shall serve. As for me and my house...
    Right on - THEY DO COEXIST. That is what Thomas is telling us. But when the Light is found hidden in the symbol then the small fish are thrown out and the Great Fine Fish is kept! Thusly we have TWO ears. One to hear the fleshly lower meanings and one to hear the Spiritual meaning - Light. You might say it another way - the pearl of great price.

"Bent my ear to hear the tune
    and closed my eyes to see."

James_1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-28-15 at 07:58 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!