Thread: I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Perhaps this might give a better idea of my dream/vision: http://www.templesecrets.info/. Who knows the meaning of a text but the author. The temple vision/dream wasn't necessarily confirming the rightness or wrongness of the construction of the temple. The point being that the true god can reveal anything he wants to anyone he want to. Contrary to Freud or Nietzsche, God is not dead.

Name:  firsttemple4.gif
Views: 536
Size:  38.0 KB

Name:  firsttemple8.gif
Views: 529
Size:  66.3 KB

Furthermore:

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1 Cor. 3:16
    But when Jesus said "this temple," he meant his own body. John 2:21
    And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. Rev. 21:22
    It was round about eighteen thousand measures: and the name of the city from that day shall be, The LORD is there. Ezekiel 48:35
    Re: Dreams
    Freud IMHO seems to be more of a hack, obsessed with the penor. IMHO (Carl) Jung had more sense especially when it came to dreams. Freud basically validated perverts. However, Newton Riddle beats them both, was ahead of their time [1909] and over their heads. Neither of them probably ever truly grasped the significance of prenatal culture especially as pertains to the subconscious mind. In view of Newton Riddle and the Bible, Freud is LOLZ.

For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction that he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword. Job 33:15-18
    If I boast, I boast of the God and of the treasury of his wisdom and mercy.

Name:  wh120708f.JPG
Views: 676
Size:  125.8 KB
    Schwaller de Lubicz’s Temple of {s.b. 'In'} Man superimposed over the Capitol "casket."

Name:  51PVcWjx23L._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  37.7 KB

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
    What is man {the term 'adam' not used here}, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man {'adam' used here}, that thou visitest him?
    For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, {<-the word is 'elohim'} and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
    Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet.... Psalms 8:3-6
    Last edited by allodial; 01-18-16 at 06:40 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.