Thread: The first constitutions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovereignty View Post
    Interesting discussion. How does government's incorporating and using the UCC play into this? The Feds did so in 1871, the States much later 1960's...?

Not sure I understand the whole of this thread, but perhaps in time ti will become clear.

I like the way Michael Joseph thinks and can explain relationships (trusts).

There is no proof or evidence that the US is a corporation rather than the original body politic. There was and still is a condition of emergency called extraordinary occasion, but that was ended in the 1970's. [Basically put - No State or Confederation of States may secede from the Union.] Look carefully - to understand MJ's post thoroughly you have to notice the beginning of the first tax year - April 15th.

RAP/RuSA stands fundamentally on the precept that the de facto is a Corporation. Here is the scoop on what really happened. If you want to Google up a photo of the City Council of Washington DC (the municipal corporation formed in 1871) then you will be hard pressed to recognize anybody from the Obama Administration there. Do you start to get it. It was me who showed RAP/RuSA the real USA Incorporated but alas, that corporation is for promoting sports events! But if you spend a few minutes reading you might forgive the adherents to RAP/RuSA for getting caught up in Internet Spin. But with a flawed fundamental, like the USA and the States are corporations you might better understand why RAP/RuSA after over a year of James Timothy TURNER's lies, is still not on the map nor will it ever be - no surveyed boundaries.

We should wander past the Fed Act of 1913 to explore how MJ thinks a moment. Listen to what Dr. Dale LIVINGSTON, Esquire says about the Judiciary Act of 1789. By 1790 we find that the districts, through the District became responsible for the debts of the US government. The District is of course a municipal corporation like I showed you - formally since 1871 - city of Washington, District of Columbia.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-09-11 at 05:14 AM.